Eric Lefkofsky is a 47-year-old United States entrepreneur who truly struggled in his life journey until he became one of the most successful businessmen in the market. Lefkofsky grew up in Southfield, Michigan. Later on, in late 1987, Lefkofsky joined the University of Michigan and progressed with honours in 1991. He moved on to University of Michigan Law School until he received his Juris Doctor in 1993.
Eric Lefkofsky then established a stream of successful projects but the cream of it all is Tempus. This is a health technology company that enables physicians to provide personalized cancer care through its cooperative analytical and machine learning podium. Tempus provides genomic sequencing amenities and analyzes molecular and therapeutic statistics to empower physicians to come up with real-time, data-driven decisions.
Their goal is for each patient to benefit from the treatment of others who came before by providing physicians with tools that learn as they gather more data. Eric Lefkofsky has a high reputation in businesses that solve a world problem.
Eric Lefkofsky is an innovative entrepreneur and has started several businesses like;
- He is the proud co-founder and CEO of Tempus.
- He is the brains behind the formation of Lightbank. This is a venture fund investing in disruptive technology businesses.
- He is the co-founder and leader of Groupon. This is a global e-commerce marketplace.
- He is the innovator behind Uptake Technologies. This is a leading projected analytics platform for the global largest industries like Mediaocean, Echo Global Logistics and InnerWorkings. InnerWorkings is a global supplier of managed promotional and print solutions.
- He leads the Lefkofsky Foundation with his beloved wife Liz to advance high-impact enterprises that enhance survival in the communities served.
- Lefkofsky serves as a Trustee and advisor of Lurie Children’s Hospital in Chicago.
- He is the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Chicago’s Steppenwolf Theatre Company.
- Lefkofsky is a professor at the University of Chicago and author of the book Accelerated Disruption.
Eric Lefkofsky a true man who inspired a lot of people for his beneficial projects and aiming to solve a world problem, a successful man who gained a lot of generosity. Those who grew up with Eric Lefkofsky describe him as a person who had the push to solve problems. He treated his peers with utmost respect and ensured that they viewed him as a morally upright human being.